Schedules are subject to change, please check our calendar frequently for updated tour times. All tours and tests are at the Hangar, Bldg. 004 (not in Mustang '60).
Before Attending a Tour
PLEASE access all of our Red Tag Tour and Test Content through our PolyLearn Shell described below.
You MUST be enrolled in and complete our PolyLearn Shell BEFORE attending the Red Tag Tour and Test!!!
The self-enrollment procedure is as follows:
Once enrolled, please read the PDF, watch the video, take the quiz and sign the waiver.
- You must abide by all shop procedures and safety rules
- If you don’t know how to use a tool or don’t remember, ask a Shop Tech.
- Wear appropriate clothing and Personal Protective Equipment for the job.
- To prevent injury or damage to your project use only tools that are in good condition.
- If you break a tool, stop using it and return it to a Shop Tech, (We won’t penalize you for accidental breakage, but we WILL if you hide the problem and compromise others’ safety).
- Report any unsafe behavior to a Shop Tech.
- Report any spills to a Shop Tech.
- Immediately report all injuries, no matter how minor, to a Shop Tech.
In order to accommodate the schedules of more students, red tag tours and tests will now operate on a rotating schedule on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Be sure to check the schedule frequently, as times may change as the quarter progresses.