- SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE! CHECK THE CALENDAR ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- All tours and tests are given on a walk-in basis at the Hangar, Bldg. 004 (not in Mustang '60).
- Tours and tests are not given after Week 8 of the quarter.
- You must show up on time.
- Wear pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Expect to stay for the full three hours.
- Bring a pen and a pencil.
- If there is a "Class Tour" scheduled, like ME 229 and BMED 212, and you are not enrolled in that class, then you will be accepted on a first come first serve basis after the enrolled students have arrived.
- The best way to prepare for the tests is to read the red and yellow tag manuals.
For professors looking to schedule a tour for their class period please contact Eric Pulse.
Any major changes will be posted on the Cal Poly Student Projects Centers Facebook page. We will do our best to accommodate everyone and will conduct additional red tags each week if necessary based on demand. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Eric Pulse whose contacts are below.